22. And We send the fecundating winds, then cause the rain to descend from the sky,
therewith providing you with water (in abundance), though ye are not the guardians of its
23. Wa-inna lanahnu nuhyee wanumeetu wanahnu alwarithoon
23. And verily, it is We Who give life, and Who give death: it is We Who remain
inheritors (after all else passes away).
24. Walaqad AAalimna almustaqdimeena minkum walaqad AAalimna almusta/khireen
24. To Us are known those of you who hasten forward, and those who lag behind.
25. Wa-inna rabbaka huwa yahshuruhum innahu hakeemun AAaleem
25. Assuredly it is thy Lord Who will gather them together: for He is perfect in Wisdom
Section 3 (26-44)www.islamicbulletin.com