180. Kutiba AAalaykum itha hadara ahadakumu almawtu in taraka khayran alwasiyyatu
lmaAAroofi haqqan AAala almuttaqeen
180. It is prescribed, when death approaches any of you, if he leave any goods that he
make a bequest to parents and next of kin, according to reasonable usage; this is due from
181. Faman baddalahu baAAda ma samiAAahu fa-innama ithmuhu AAala allatheena
yubaddiloonahu inna Allaha sameeAAun AAaleem
181. If anyone changes the bequest after hearing it, the guilt shall be on those who make
the change. For Allah hears and knows (All things).
182. Faman khafa min moosin janafan aw ithman faaslaha baynahum fala ithma
AAalayhi inna Allaha ghafoorun raheem
182. But if anyone fears partiality or wrong-doing on the part of the testator, and makes
peace between (The parties concerned), there is no wrong in him: For Allah is Oft-
forgiving, Most Merciful.
Section 23 (183-188)www.islamicbulletin.com