46. Odkhulooha bisalamin amineen
46. (Their greeting will be): "Enter ye here in peace and security."
47. WanazaAAna ma fee sudoorihim min ghillin ikhwanan AAala sururin mutaqabileen
47. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be)
brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).
48. La yamassuhum feeha nasabun wama hum minha bimukhrajeen
48. There no sense of fatigue shall touch them, nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave.
49. Nabbi/ AAibadee annee ana alghafooru a
49. Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;www.islamicbulletin.com