50. Waanna AAathabee huwa alAAathabu al-aleem
50. And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.
51. Wanabbi/hum AAan dayfi ibraheem
51. Tell them about the guests of Abraham.
52. Ith dakhaloo AAalayhi faqaloo salaman qala inna minkum wajiloon
52. When they entered his presence and said, "Peace!" He said, "We feel afraid of you!"
53. Qaloo la tawjal inna nubashshiruka bighulamin AAaleem
53. They said: "Fear not! We give thee glad tidings of a son endowed with wisdom."www.islamicbulletin.com