65. "Then travel by night with thy household, when a portion of the night (yet remains),
and do thou bring up the rear: let no one amongst you look back, but pass on whither ye
66. Waqadayna ilayhi thalika al-amra anna dabira haola-i maqtooAAun musbiheen
66. And We made known this decree to him, that the last remnants of those (sinners)
should be cut off by the morning.
67. Wajaa ahlu almadeenati yastabshiroon
67. The inhabitants of the city came in (mad) joy (at news of the young men).
68. Qala inna haola-i dayfee fala tafdahoon
68. Lut said: "These are my guests: disgrace me not:www.islamicbulletin.com