85. We created not the heavens, the earth, and all between them, but for just ends. And
the Hour is surely coming (when this will be manifest). So overlook (any human faults)
with gracious forgiveness.
86. Inna rabbaka huwa alkhallaqu alAAaleem
86. For verily it is thy Lord who is the Master-Creator, knowing all things.
87. Walaqad ataynaka sabAAan mina almathanee wa
87. And We have bestowed upon thee the Seven Oft-repeated (verses) and the Grand
88. La tamuddanna AAaynayka ila ma mattaAAna bihi azwajan minhum wala tahzan
khfid janahaka lilmu/mineen
88. Strain not thine eyes. (Wistfully) at what We have bestowed on certain classes of
them, nor grieve over them: but lower thy wing (in gentleness) to the believers.www.islamicbulletin.com