9. And unto Allah leads straight the Way, but there are ways that turn aside: if Allah had
willed, He could have guided all of you.
Section 2 (10-21)
10. Huwa allathee anzala mina a
ssama-i maan lakum minhu sharabun waminhu shajarun
10. It is He who sends down rain from the sky: from it ye drink, and out of it (grows) the
vegetation on which ye feed your cattle.
11. Yunbitu lakum bihi a
ththamarati inna fee thalika laayatan liqawmin yatafakkaroon
11. With it He produces for you corn, olives, date-palms, grapes and every kind of fruit:
verily in this is a sign for those who give thought.
12. Wasakhkhara lakumu allayla wa
musakhkharatun bi-amrihi inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yaAAqiloon