50. Yakhafoona rabbahum min fawqihim wayafAAaloona ma yu/maroon
50. They all revere their Lord, high above them, and they do all that they are commanded.
Section 7 (51-60)
51. Waqala Allahu la tattakhithoo ilahayni ithnayni innama huwa ilahun wahidun fa-
51. Allah has said: "Take not (for worship) two gods: for He is just One Allah. then fear
Me (and Me alone)."
52. Walahu ma fee a
l-ardi walahu a
ddeenu wasiban afaghayra Allahi
52. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and on earth, and to Him is duty due
always: then will ye fear other than Allah.www.islamicbulletin.com