qtuloohum haythu thaqiftumoohum waakhrijoohum min haythu akhrajookum
lfitnatu ashaddu mina alqatli wala tuqatiloohum AAinda almasjidi alharami hatta
yuqatilookum feehi fa-in qatalookum fa
qtuloohum kathalika jazao alkafireen
191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have
Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at
the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them.
Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.
192. Fa-ini intahaw fa-inna Allaha ghafoorun raheem
192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
193. Waqatiloohum hatta la takoona fitnatun wayakoona a
ddeenu lillahi fa-ini intahaw
fala AAudwana illa AAala a
193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail
justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who