96. What is with you must vanish: what is with Allah will endure. And We will certainly
bestow, on those who patiently persevere, their reward according to the best of their
97. Man AAamila salihan min thakarin aw ontha wahuwa mu/minun falanuhyiyannahu
hayatan tayyibatan walanajziyannahum ajrahum bi-ahsani ma kanoo yaAAmaloon
97. Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily, to him will We
give a new Life, a life that is good and pure and We will bestow on such their reward
according to the best of their actions.
98. Fa-itha qara/ta alqur-ana fa
llahi mina a
98. When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah.s protection from Satan the rejected one.
99. Innahu laysa lahu sultanun AAala allatheena amanoo waAAala rabbihim
99. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.www.islamicbulletin.com