103. Walaqad naAAlamu annahum yaqooloona innama yuAAallimuhu basharun lisanu
allathee yulhidoona ilayhi aAAjamiyyun wahatha lisanun AAarabiyyun mubeen
103. We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him
they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.
104. Inna allatheena la yu/minoona bi-ayati Allahi la yahdeehimu Allahu walahum
104. Those who believe not in the Signs of Allah,- Allah will not guide them, and theirs
will be a grievous Penalty.
105. Innama yaftaree alkathiba allatheena la yu/minoona bi-ayati Allahi waola-ika humu
105. It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, that forge falsehood: it is they who