106. Man kafara bi
llahi min baAAdi eemanihi illa man okriha waqalbuhu mutma-innun
l-eemani walakin man sharaha bi
lkufri sadran faAAalayhim ghadabun mina Allahi
walahum AAathabun AAa
106. Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under
compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief,
on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.
107. Thalika bi-annahumu istahabboo alhayata a
ddunya AAala al-akhirati waanna
Allaha la yahdee alqawma alkafireen
107. This because they love the life of this world better than the Hereafter: and Allah will
not guide those who reject Faith.
108. Ola-ika allatheena tabaAAa Allahu AAala quloobihim wasamAAihim waabsarihim
waola-ika humu alghafiloon
108. Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no