109. La jarama annahum fee al-akhirati humu alkhasiroon
109. Without doubt, in the Hereafter they will perish.
110. Thumma inna rabbaka lillatheena hajaroo min baAAdi ma futinoo thumma jahadoo
wasabaroo inna rabbaka min baAAdiha laghafoorun raheem
110. But verily thy Lord,- to those who leave their homes after trials and persecutions,-
and who thereafter strive and fight for the faith and patiently persevere,- Thy Lord, after
all this is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Section 15 (111-119)
111. Yawma ta/tee kullu nafsin tujadilu AAan nafsiha watuwaffa kullu nafsin ma
AAamilat wahum la yu
111. One Day every soul will come up struggling for itself, and every soul will be
recompensed (fully) for all its actions, and none will be unjustly dealt with.www.islamicbulletin.com