114. So eat of the sustenance which Allah has provided for you, lawful and good; and be
grateful for the favours of Allah, if it is He Whom ye serve.
115. Innama harrama AAalaykumu almaytata wa
ddama walahma alkhinzeeri wama
ohilla lighayri Allahi bihi famani idturra ghayra baghin wala AAadin fa-inna Allaha
115. He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any
(food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by
necessity, without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-
Forgiving, Most Merciful.
116. Wala taqooloo lima tasifu alsinatukumu alkathiba hatha halalun wahatha haramun
litaftaroo AAala Allahi alkathiba inna allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba la
116. But say not - for any false thing that your tongues may put forth,- "This is lawful,
and this is forbidden," so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false
things to Allah, will never prosper.www.islamicbulletin.com