117. MataAAun qaleelun walahum AAathabun aleem
117. (In such falsehood) is but a paltry profit; but they will have a most grievous Penalty.
118. WaAAala allatheena hadoo harramna ma qasasna AAalayka min qablu wama
alamnahum walakin kanoo anfusahum ya
118. To the Jews We prohibited such things as We have mentioned to thee before: We
did them no wrong, but they were used to doing wrong to themselves.
119. Thumma inna rabbaka lillatheena AAamiloo a
ssoo-a bijahalatin thumma taboo min
baAAdi thalika waaslahoo inna rabbaka min baAAdiha laghafoorun raheem
119. But verily thy Lord,- to those who do wrong in ignorance, but who thereafter repent
and make amends,- thy Lord, after all this, is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Section 16 (120-128)www.islamicbulletin.com