123. Thumma awhayna ilayka ani ittabiAA millata ibraheema haneefan wama kana mina
123. So We have taught thee the inspired (Message), "Follow the ways of Abraham the
True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah."
124. Innama juAAila a
ssabtu AAala allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi wa-inna rabbaka
layahkumu baynahum yawma alqiyamati feema kanoo feehi yakhtalifoon
124. The Sabbath was only made (strict) for those who disagreed (as to its observance);
But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Judgment, as to their differences.
125. OdAAu ila sabeeli rabbika bi
ati alhasanati wajadilhum
llatee hiya ahsanu inna rabbaka huwa aAAlamu biman dalla AAan sabeelihi wahuwa
125. Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue
with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have
strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.www.islamicbulletin.com