126. Wa-in AAaqabtum faAAaqiboo bimithli ma AAooqibtum bihi wala-in sabartum
lahuwa khayrun li
126. And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if
ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.
sbir wama sabruka illa bi
llahi wala tahzan AAalayhim wala taku fee dayqin
127. And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah. nor grieve over them: and
distress not thyself because of their plots.
128. Inna Allaha maAAa allatheena ittaqaw wa
llatheena hum muhsinoon
128. For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good.www.islamicbulletin.com