19. Waman arada al-akhirata wasaAAa laha saAAyaha wahuwa mu/minun faola-ika kana
19. Those who do wish for the (things of) the Hereafter, and strive therefor with all due
striving, and have Faith,- they are the ones whose striving is acceptable (to Allah..
20. Kullan numiddu haola-i wahaola-i min AAata-i rabbika wama kana AAatao rabbika
20. Of the bounties of thy Lord We bestow freely on all- These as well as those: The
bounties of thy Lord are not closed (to anyone).
ur kayfa faddalna baAAdahum AAala baAAdin walal-akhiratu akbaru darajatin
21. See how We have bestowed more on some than on others; but verily the Hereafter is
more in rank and gradation and more in excellence.www.islamicbulletin.com