24. And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! bestow
on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
25. Rabbukum aAAlamu bima fee nufoosikum in takoonoo saliheena fa-innahu kana lil-
25. Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: If ye do deeds of righteousness, verily
He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence).
26. Waati tha alqurba haqqahu wa
ssabeeli wala tubaththir
26. And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want, and to the
wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.
27. Inna almubaththireena kanoo ikhwana a
shshayateeni wakana a
27. Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and the Evil One is to his Lord