28. Wa-imma tuAAridanna AAanhumu ibtighaa rahmatin min rabbika tarjooha faqul
lahum qawlan maysoora
28. And even if thou hast to turn away from them in pursuit of the Mercy from thy Lord
which thou dost expect, yet speak to them a word of easy kindness.
29. Wala tajAAal yadaka maghloolatan ila AAunuqika wala tabsutha kulla albasti
fataqAAuda malooman mahsoora
29. Make not thy hand tied (like a niggard's) to thy neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost
reach, so that thou become blameworthy and destitute.
30. Inna rabbaka yabsutu a
rrizqa liman yashao wayaqdiru innahu kana biAAibadihi
30. Verily thy Lord doth provide sustenance in abundance for whom He pleaseth, and He
provideth in a just measure. For He doth know and regard all His servants.www.islamicbulletin.com