34. Wala taqraboo mala alyateemi illa bi
llatee hiya ahsanu hatta yablugha ashuddahu
lAAahdi inna alAAahda kana mas-oola
34. Come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it, until he attains the age
of full strength; and fulfil (every) engagement, for (every) engagement will be enquired
into (on the Day of Reckoning).
35. Waawfoo alkayla itha kiltum wazinoo bi
lqistasi almustaqeemi thalika khayrun
35. Give full measure when ye measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight: that is
the most fitting and the most advantageous in the final determination.
36. Wala taqfu ma laysa laka bihi AAilmun inna a
kullu ola-ika kana AAanhu mas-oola
36. And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of
seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning).www.islamicbulletin.com