40. Afaasfakum rabbukum bi
ttakhatha mina almala-ikati inathan innakum
lataqooloona qawlan AAa
40. Has then your Lord (O Pagans!) preferred for you sons, and taken for Himself
daughters among the angels? Truly ye utter a most dreadful saying!
Section 5 (41-52)
41. Walaqad sarrafna fee hatha alqur-ani liyaththakkaroo wama yazeeduhum illa
41. We have explained (things) in various (ways) in this Qur'an, in order that they may
receive admonition, but it only increases their flight (from the Truth)!
42. Qul law kana maAAahu alihatun kama yaqooloona ithan la
btaghaw ila thee
42. Say: If there had been (other) gods with Him, as they say,- behold, they would
certainly have sought out a way to the Lord of the Throne!www.islamicbulletin.com