43. Subhanahu wataAAala AAamma yaqooloona AAuluwwan kabeera
43. Glory to Him! He is high above all that they say!- Exalted and Great (beyond
44. Tusabbihu lahu a
l-ardu waman feehinna wa-in min shay-
in illa yusabbihu bihamdihi walakin la tafqahoona tasbeehahum innahu kana haleeman
44. The seven heavens and the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory: there is not
a thing but celebrates His praise; And yet ye understand not how they declare His glory!
Verily He is Oft-Forbear, Most Forgiving!
45. Wa-itha qara/ta alqur-ana jaAAalna baynaka wabayna allatheena la yu/minoona bi
akhirati hijaban mastoora
45. When thou dost recite the Qur'an, We put, between thee and those who believe not in
the Hereafter, a veil invisible:www.islamicbulletin.com