55. Warabbuka aAAlamu biman fee a
l-ardi walaqad faddalna baAAda
nnabiyyeena AAala baAAdin waatayna dawooda zaboora
55. And it is your Lord that knoweth best all beings that are in the heavens and on earth:
We did bestow on some prophets more (and other) gifts than on others: and We gave to
David (the gift of) the Psalms.
56. Quli odAAu allatheena zaAAamtum min doonihi fala yamlikoona kashfa a
AAankum wala tahweela
56. Say: "Call on those - besides Him - whom ye fancy: they have neither the power to
remove your troubles from you nor to change them."
57. Ola-ika allatheena yadAAoona yabtaghoona ila rabbihimu alwaseelata ayyuhum
aqrabu wayarjoona rahmatahu wayakhafoona AAathabahu inna AAathaba rabbika kana
57. Those whom they call upon do desire (for themselves) means of access to their Lord,
- even those who are nearest: they hope for His Mercy and fear His Wrath: for the Wrath
of thy Lord is something to take heed of.www.islamicbulletin.com