199. Thumma afeedoo min haythu afada a
staghfiroo Allaha inna Allaha
199. Then pass on at a quick pace from the place whence it is usual for the multitude so
to do, and ask for Allah's forgiveness. For Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
200. Fa-itha qadaytum manasikakum fa
thkuroo Allaha kathikrikum abaakum aw
ashadda thikran famina a
nnasi man yaqoolu rabbana atina fee a
ddunya wama lahu fee
al-akhirati min khalaq
200. So when ye have accomplished your holy rites, celebrate the praises of Allah, as ye
used to celebrate the praises of your fathers,--yea, with far more Heart and soul. There are
men who say: "Our Lord! Give us (Thy bounties) in this world!" but they will have no
portion in the Hereafter.
201. Waminhum man yaqoolu rabbana atina fee a
ddunya hasanatan wafee al-akhirati
hasanatan waqina AAathaba a
201. And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the
Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"
202. Ola-ika lahum naseebun mimma kasaboo wa
llahu sareeAAu alhisab