83. Wa-itha anAAamna AAala al-insani aAArada wanaa bijanibihi wa-itha massahu
shsharru kana yaoosa
83. Yet when We bestow Our favours on man, he turns away and becomes remote on his
side (instead of coming to Us), and when evil seizes him he gives himself up to despair!
84. Qul kullun yaAAmalu AAala shakilatihi farabbukum aAAlamu biman huwa ahda
84. Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition: But your Lord knows best who
it is that is best guided on the Way."
Section 10 (85-93)
85. Wayas-aloonaka AAani a
rroohi quli a
rroohu min amri rabbee wama ooteetum mina
alAAilmi illa qaleela
85. They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by
command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O