99. Awa lam yaraw anna Allaha allathee khalaqa a
l-arda qadirun AAala
an yakhluqa mithlahum wajaAAala lahum ajalan la rayba feehi faaba a
99. See they not that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, has power to create
the like of them (anew)? Only He has decreed a term appointed, of which there is no
doubt. But the unjust refuse (to receive it) except with ingratitude.
100. Qul law antum tamlikoona khaza-ina rahmati rabbee ithan laamsaktum khashyata al-
infaqi wakana al-insanu qatoora
100. Say: "If ye had control of the Treasures of the Mercy of my Lord, behold, ye would
keep them back, for fear of spending them: for man is (every) niggardly!"
Section 12 (101-111)
101. Walaqad atayna moosa tisAAa ayatin bayyinatin fa
s-al banee isra-eela ith jaahum
faqala lahu firAAawnu innee laa
unnuka ya moosa mashoora