101. To Moses We did give Nine Clear Sings: As the Children of Israel: when he came to
them, Pharaoh said to him: "O Moses! I consider thee, indeed, to have been worked upon
102. Qala laqad AAalimta ma anzala haola-i illa rabbu a
unnuka ya firAAawnu mathboora
102. Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none but
the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: and I consider thee
indeed, O Pharaoh, to be one doomed to destruction!"
103. Faarada an yastafizzahum mina al-ardi faaghraqnahu waman maAAahu jameeAAa
103. So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: but We did drown him
and all who were with him.
104. Waqulna min baAAdihi libanee isra-eela oskunoo al-arda fa-itha jaa waAAdu al-
akhirati ji/na bikum lafeefa