104. And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, "Dwell securely in the land (of
promise)": but when the second of the warnings came to pass, We gathered you together
in a mingled crowd.
lhaqqi anzalnahu wabi
lhaqqi nazala wama arsalnaka illa mubashshiran
105. We sent down the (Qur'an) in Truth, and in Truth has it descended: and We sent thee
but to give Glad Tidings and to warn (sinners).
106. Waqur-anan faraqnahu litaqraahu AAala a
nnasi AAala mukthin wanazzalnahu
106. (It is) a Qur'an which We have divided (into parts from time to time), in order that
thou mightest recite it to men at intervals: We have revealed it by stages.
107. Qul aminoo bihi aw la tu/minoo inna allatheena ootoo alAAilma min qablihi itha
yutla AAalayhim yakhirroona lil-athqani sujjada
107. Say: "Whether ye believe in it or not, it is true that those who were given knowledge
beforehand, when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration,www.islamicbulletin.com