6. FalaAAallaka bakhiAAun nafsaka AAala atharihim in lam yu/minoo bihatha
6. Thou wouldst only, perchance, fret thyself to death, following after them, in grief, if
they believe not in this Message.
7. Inna jaAAalna ma AAala al-ardi zeenatan laha linabluwahum ayyuhum ahsanu
7. That which is on earth we have made but as a glittering show for the earth, in order
that We may test them - as to which of them are best in conduct.
8. Wa-inna lajaAAiloona ma AAalayha saAAeedan juruza
8. Verily what is on earth we shall make but as dust and dry soil (without growth or
9. Am hasibta anna as-haba alkahfi wa
rraqeemi kanoo min ayatina AAajaba