205. Wa-itha tawalla saAAa fee al-ardi liyufsida feeha wayuhlika alhartha wa
llahu la yuhibbu alfasad
205. When he turns his back, His aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth
and destroy crops and cattle. But Allah loveth not mischief.
206. Wa-itha qeela lahu ittaqi Allaha akhathat-hu alAAizzatu bi
jahannamu walabi/sa almihad
206. When it is said to him, "Fear Allah., He is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough
for him is Hell;-An evil bed indeed (To lie on)!
207. Wamina a
nnasi man yashree nafsahu ibtighaa mardati Allahi wa
207. And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah. And
Allah is full of kindness to (His) devotees.
208. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo odkhuloo fee a
ssilmi kaffatan wala tattabiAAoo
shshaytani innahu lakum AAaduwwun mubeen