43. Walam takun lahu fi-atun yansuroonahu min dooni Allahi wama kana muntasira
43. Nor had he numbers to help him against Allah, nor was he able to deliver himself.
44. Hunalika alwalayatu lillahi alhaqqi huwa khayrun thawaban wakhayrun AAuqba
44. There, the (only) protection comes from Allah, the True One. He is the Best to
reward, and the Best to give success.
Section 6 (45-49)
drib lahum mathala alhayati a
ddunya kama-in anzalnahu mina a
khtalata bihi nabatu al-ardi faasbaha hasheeman tathroohu a
rriyahu wakana Allahu
AAala kulli shay-in muqtadira
45. Set forth to them the similitude of the life of this world: It is like the rain which we
send down from the skies: the earth's vegetation absorbs it, but soon it becomes dry
stubble, which the winds do scatter: it is (only) Allah who prevails over all things.www.islamicbulletin.com