62. Falamma jawaza qala lifatahu atina ghadaana laqad laqeena min safarina hatha
62. When they had passed on (some distance), Moses said to his attendant: "Bring us our
early meal; truly we have suffered much fatigue at this (stage of) our journey."
63. Qala araayta ith awayna ila a
ssakhrati fa-innee naseetu alhoota wama ansaneehu illa
shshaytanu an athkurahu wa
ttakhatha sabeelahu fee albahri AAajaba
63. He replied: "Sawest thou (what happened) when we betook ourselves to the rock? I
did indeed forget (about) the Fish: none but Satan made me forget to tell (you) about it: it
took its course through the sea in a marvellous way!"
64. Qala thalika ma kunna nabghi fa
rtadda AAala atharihima qasasa
64. Moses said: "That was what we were seeking after:" So they went back on their
footsteps, following (the path they had come).www.islamicbulletin.com