65. Fawajada AAabdan min AAibadina ataynahu rahmatan min AAindina
waAAallamnahu min ladunna AAilma
65. So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from
Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.
66. Qala lahu moosa hal attabiAAuka AAala an tuAAallimani mimma AAullimta
66. Moses said to him: "May I follow thee, on the footing that thou teach me something
of the (Higher) Truth which thou hast been taught?"
67. Qala innaka lan tastateeAAa maAAiya sabra
67. (The other) said: "Verily thou wilt not be able to have patience with me!"
68. Wakayfa tasbiru AAala ma lam tuhit bihi khubra