68. "And how canst thou have patience about things about which thy understanding is not
69. Qala satajidunee in shaa Allahu sabiran wala aAAsee laka amra
69. Moses said: "Thou wilt find me, if Allah so will, (truly) patient: nor shall I disobey
thee in aught."
70. Qala fa-ini ittabaAAtanee fala tas-alnee AAan shay-in hatta ohditha laka minhu
70. The other said: "If then thou wouldst follow me, ask me no questions about anything
until I myself speak to thee concerning it."
Section 10 (71-82)
ntalaqa hatta itha rakiba fee a
ssafeenati kharaqaha qala akharaqtaha litughriqa
ahlaha laqad ji/ta shay-an imra
71. So they both proceeded: until, when they were in the boat, he scuttled it. Said Moses:
"Hast thou scuttled it in order to drown those in it? Truly a strange thing hast thou done!"www.islamicbulletin.com