75. Qala alam aqul laka innaka lan tastateeAAa maAAiya sabra
75. He answered: "Did I not tell thee that thou canst have no patience with me?"
76. Qala in saaltuka AAan shay-in baAAdaha fala tusahibnee qad balaghta min ladunnee
76. (Moses) said: "If ever I ask thee about anything after this, keep me not in thy
company: then wouldst thou have received (full) excuse from my side."
ntalaqa hatta itha ataya ahla qaryatin istatAAama ahlaha faabaw an
yudayyifoohuma fawajada feeha jidaran yureedu an yanqadda faaqamahu qala law shi/ta
ttakhathta AAalayhi ajra
77. Then they proceeded: until, when they came to the inhabitants of a town, they asked
them for food, but they refused them hospitality. They found there a wall on the point ofwww.islamicbulletin.com