80. Waamma alghulamu fakana abawahu mu/minayni fakhasheena an yurhiqahuma
80. "As for the youth, his parents were people of Faith, and we feared that he would
grieve them by obstinate rebellion and ingratitude (to Allah and man).
81. Faaradna an yubdilahuma rabbuhuma khayran minhu zakatan waaqraba ruhma
81. "So we desired that their Lord would give them in exchange (a son) better in purity
(of conduct) and closer in affection.
82. Waamma aljidaru fakana lighulamayni yateemayni fee almadeenati wakana tahtahu
kanzun lahuma wakana aboohuma salihan faarada rabbuka an yablugha ashuddahuma
wayastakhrija kanzahuma rahmatan min rabbika wama faAAaltuhu AAan amree thalika
ta/weelu ma lam tastiAA AAalayhi sabra
82. "As for the wall, it belonged to two youths, orphans, in the Town; there was, beneath
it, a buried treasure, to which they were entitled: their father had been a righteous man:
So thy Lord desired that they should attain their age of full strength and get out their
treasure - a mercy (and favour) from thy Lord. I did it not of my own accord. Such is the
interpretation of (those things) over which thou wast unable to hold patience."
Section 11 (83-101)www.islamicbulletin.com