86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky
water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to
punish them, or to treat them with kindness."
ََِقال أما من ظلم فسوف نعذبه ثم يرد إلى
ْﱢًًربه فيعذبه عذابا نكرا
87. Qala amma man
alama fasawfa nuAAaththibuhu thumma yuraddu ila rabbihi
fayuAAaththibuhu AAathaban nukra
87. He said: "Whoever doth wrong, him shall we punish; then shall he be sent back to his
Lord; and He will punish him with a punishment unheard-of (before).
88. Waamma man amana waAAamila salihan falahu jazaan alhusna wasanaqoolu lahu
min amrina yusra
88. "But whoever believes, and works righteousness,- he shall have a goodly reward, and
easy will be his task as We order it by our Command."
89. Thumma atbaAAa sababa
89. Then followed he (another) way,www.islamicbulletin.com