99. On that day We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another: the trumpet will
be blown, and We shall collect them all together.
100. WaAAaradna jahannama yawma-ithin lilkafireena AAarda
100. And We shall present Hell that day for Unbelievers to see, all spread out,-
101. Allatheena kanat aAAyunuhum fee ghita-in AAan thikree wakanoo la
101. (Unbelievers) whose eyes had been under a veil from remembrance of Me, and who
had been unable even to hear.
Section 12 (102-110)
102. Afahasiba allatheena kafaroo an yattakhithoo AAibadee min doonee awliyaa inna
aAAtadna jahannama lilkafireena nuzula
102. Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me?
Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for (their) entertainment.www.islamicbulletin.com