7. Ya zakariyya inna nubashshiruka bighulamin ismuhu yahya lam najAAal lahu min
7. (His prayer was answered): "O Zakariya! We give thee good news of a son: His name
shall be Yahya: on none by that name have We conferred distinction before."
8. Qala rabbi anna yakoonu lee ghulamun wakanati imraatee AAaqiran waqad balaghtu
mina alkibari AAitiyya
8. He said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son, when my wife is barren and I have
grown quite decrepit from old age?"
9. Qala kathalika qala rabbuka huwa AAalayya hayyinun waqad khalaqtuka min qablu
walam taku shay-a
9. He said: "So (it will be) thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: I did indeed create thee
before, when thou hadst been nothing!'"www.islamicbulletin.com