13. Wahananan min ladunna wazakatan wakana taqiyya
13. And piety (for all creatures) as from Us, and purity: He was devout,
14. Wabarran biwalidayhi walam yakun jabbaran AAasiyya
14. And kind to his parents, and he was not overbearing or rebellious.
15. Wasalamun AAalayhi yawma wulida wayawma yamootu wayawma yubAAathu
15. So Peace on him the day he was born, the day that he dies, and the day that he will be
raised up to life (again)!
Section 2 (16-40)
thkur fee alkitabi maryama ithi intabathat min ahliha makanan sharqiyya
16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place
in the East.www.islamicbulletin.com