ttakhathat min doonihim hijaban faarsalna ilayha roohana fatamaththala laha
17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he
appeared before her as a man in all respects.
18. Qalat innee aAAoothu bi
rrahmani minka in kunta taqiyya
18. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to ((Allah)) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou
dost fear Allah."
19. Qala innama ana rasoolu rabbiki li-ahaba laki ghulaman zakiyya
19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of
a holy son.
20. Qalat anna yakoonu lee ghulamun walam yamsasnee basharun walam aku baghiyya