50. Wawahabna lahum min rahmatina wajaAAalna lahum lisana sidqin AAaliyya
50. And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them lofty honour on the
tongue of truth.
Section 4 (51-65)
thkur fee alkitabi moosa innahu kana mukhlasan wakana rasoolan nabiyya
51. Also mention in the Book (the story of) Moses: for he was specially chosen, and he
was an apostle (and) a prophet.
52. Wanadaynahu min janibi a
ttoori al-aymani waqarrabnahu najiyya
52. And we called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to
Us, for mystic (converse).
53. Wawahabna lahu min rahmatina akhahu haroona nabiyya
53. And, out of Our Mercy, We gave him his brother Aaron, (also) a prophet.www.islamicbulletin.com