57. WarafaAAnahu makanan AAaliyya
57. And We raised him to a lofty station.
58. Ola-ika allatheena anAAama Allahu AAalayhim mina a
nnabiyyeena min thurriyyati
adama wamimman hamalna maAAa noohin wamin thurriyyati ibraheema wa-isra-eela
wamimman hadayna wa
jtabayna itha tutla AAalayhim ayatu a
58. Those were some of the prophets on whom Allah did bestow His Grace,- of the
posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the
posterity of Abraham and Israel of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the
Signs of ((Allah)) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in
prostrate adoration and in tears.
59. Fakhalafa min baAAdihim khalfun adaAAoo a
fasawfa yalqawna ghayya
59. But after them there followed a posterity who missed prayers and followed after lusts
soon, then, will they face Destruction,-www.islamicbulletin.com