63. Tilka aljannatu allatee noorithu min AAibadina man kana taqiyya
63. Such is the Garden which We give as an inheritance to those of Our servants who
guard against Evil.
64. Wama natanazzalu illa bi-amri rabbika lahu ma bayna aydeena wama khalfana wama
bayna thalika wama kana rabbuka nasiyya
64. (The angels say:) "We descend not but by command of thy Lord: to Him belongeth
what is before us and what is behind us, and what is between: and thy Lord never doth
65. Rabbu a
l-ardi wama baynahuma fa
hal taAAlamu lahu samiyya
65. "Lord of the heavens and of the earth, and of all that is between them; so worship
Him, and be constant and patient in His worship: knowest thou of any who is worthy of
the same Name as He?"
Section 5 (66-82)www.islamicbulletin.com