69. Then shall We certainly drag out from every sect all those who were worst in
obstinate rebellion against ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
70. Thumma lanahnu aAAlamu bi
llatheena hum awla biha siliyya
70. And certainly We know best those who are most worthy of being burned therein.
71. Wa-in minkum illa wariduha kana AAala rabbika hatman maqdiyya
71. Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be
72. Thumma nunajjee allatheena ittaqaw wanatharu a
alimeena feeha jithiyya
72. But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-
doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.www.islamicbulletin.com