87. La yamlikoona a
shshafaAAata illa mani ittakhatha AAinda a
87. None shall have the power of intercession, but such a one as has received permission
(or promise) from ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
88. Waqaloo ittakhatha a
88. They say: "((Allah)) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"
89. Laqad ji/tum shay-an idda
89. Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!
90. Takadu a
ssamawatu yatafattarna minhu watanshaqqu al-ardu watakhirru aljibalu
90. At it the skies are ready to burst, the earth to split asunder, and the mountains to fall
down in utter ruin,www.islamicbulletin.com