91. An daAAaw li
91. That they should invoke a son for ((Allah)) Most Gracious.
92. Wama yanbaghee li
rrahmani an yattakhitha walada
92. For it is not consonant with the majesty of ((Allah)) Most Gracious that He should
beget a son.
93. In kullu man fee a
l-ardi illa atee a
93. Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to ((Allah)) Most
Gracious as a servant.
94. Laqad ahsahum waAAaddahum AAadda
94. He does take an account of them (all), and hath numbered them (all) exactly.www.islamicbulletin.com