11. Falamma ataha noodiya ya moosa
11. But when he came to the fire, a voice was heard: "O Moses!
12. Innee ana rabbuka fa
khlaAA naAAlayka innaka bi
lwadi almuqaddasi tuwa
12. "Verily I am thy Lord! therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the
sacred valley Tuwa.
13. Waana ikhtartuka fa
stamiAA lima yooha
13. "I have chosen thee: listen, then, to the inspiration (sent to thee).
14. Innanee ana Allahu la ilaha illa ana fa
AAbudnee waaqimi a
14. "Verily, I am Allah. There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish
regular prayer for celebrating My praise.www.islamicbulletin.com