18. He said, "It is my rod: on it I lean; with it I beat down fodder for my flocks; and in it I
find other uses."
19. Qala alqiha ya moosa
19. ((Allah)) said, "Throw it, O Moses!"
20. Faalqaha fa-itha hiya hayyatun tasAAa
20. He threw it, and behold! It was a snake, active in motion.
21. Qala khuthha wala takhaf sanuAAeeduha seerataha al-oola
21. ((Allah)) said, "Seize it, and fear not: We shall return it at once to its former
dmum yadaka ila janahika takhruj baydaa min ghayri soo-in ayatan okhrawww.islamicbulletin.com